Sunday, July 05, 2015

You can order Silver Lining, other books directly from me

Those who would like to order signed copies of my books can do so through the "Donate" button on the right hand side of this page and the bottom of this post.

All you have to do is to use PayPal or your credit card, say which book or books you want to order, leave your mailing address, and I will mail them out to you the next day.

Or if you prefer not to use PayPal or a credit card, you can send a check to me at 2306 E. 8th, Apt. G, Joplin, MO 64801.

The prices for my books, postage included, are as follows:

Silver Lining in a Funnel Cloud  $25
5:41: Stories from the Joplin Tornado $20
Spirit of Hope: The Year After the Joplin Tornado $20
Let Teachers Teach $15
No Child Left Alive $15
Small Town News $10
Newspaper Days $10
The Turner Report $10

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How much is tax?