Thursday, August 14, 2014

New Twitter account lampoons C. J. Huff

I had not noticed this until a few moments ago, but a new Twitter account, Tweet the Huff, has been launched.

The Twitter feed, of course, is not from Joplin R-8 Superintendent C. J. Huff, but it certainly has been paying attention to Huff's recent adventures.

The description of the site reads as follows:

Everything I do is for the children. If you don't like me, then you hate children. If you don't agree with me, then you hate children.

And my favorite tweet:

The nerve of some people, how dare they fail our inspection! Obviously the code inspector hates public education.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny Stuff on this twitter page! Gave me some much needed good laughs today

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! !

Anonymous said...

Two hashtags

#HalfBuiltHighSchool

#ForTheChildren